Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
several
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I just found this forum, I wanted to let everyone know nearby that we are hosting a dyno day in Baton Rouge. The location will be at 805 Court St., Port Allen, LA 70767. Prices are as follows:

$50.00 (3 good runs)
+ $10.00 AFR testing

A little different this time around, we are going to give prices for low and top whp for FWD and RWD classes.
Top WHP gets Free Corr Tshirt and $50.00
Lowest WHP gets Free Corr Tshirt and $20.00

·
Registered
725 Posts
You know I'll be there dude. I'll bring the beer this time. Tell your Dad I plan to eat some of that BBQ. I may or may not dyno the DD.

·
Registered
several
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know I'll be there dude. I'll bring the beer this time. Tell your Dad I plan to eat some of that BBQ. I may or may not dyno the DD.
no problem, amigo. I believe that pops and my bro went to gonzales yesterday to buy the fajita meat. Bring the man some beer :alky: and you shall get the grub.

·
Registered
several
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All right as promised, I said that we would hold a dyno day every 2 months and the next date that would correspond is Saturday April 28th.

Let me get a count of ppl that might be interested in doing this. Would want to have at least 10 cars to do this and no more than 20.

Prices are just like the last one we had on the 20th of January:
$50.00 (3 good runs)
+ $10.00 AFR testing

A little different this time around, we are going to give prices for low and top whp for FWD and RWD classes.
Top WHP gets Free Corr Tshirt and $50.00
Lowest WHP gets Free Corr Tshirt and $20.00

Participants will receive a free plate of food. All other spectators, food will be $3 bucks a plate. T-Shirts will be $10 for everyone that day. Thanks and hope to see y'all there. :D

I am going to start a list for the dyno day and it will be on a reservation basis.
Send me your payment for registration and you will be guaranteed a spot.

We accept all forms of payment, you can call me to pay and save your spot for that event. 504.466.7722

1 - 7 of 7 Posts