Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm torn between the turbos it's goin on a fully built 2.0 GSr looking to make 500 to 600 hp what are your guys opinions and thoughts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Lol, Just answered your Q on Civic-eg last night. In my opinion, I havent seen enough testing with the batmowheel to feel comfortable with recommending it. But the PTE stuff has been tried and true soo many times, it's hard to choose anything else.

If you want a little better spool time, I'd say go with the precision 5857. It will meet your goals, but come on a bit quicker.

·
Registered
225 Posts
A 6262 on my buddies 2l gsr, made 697whp @32psi, doing a burnout on the roller. SO it makes over 700 for sure. You would def have room to grow from your goals with a 6262.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
My first choice would be the Batmo.

You dont see a lot of Honda owners using them simply because it doesnt have the "popular following".

The 52-66mm Batmowheel turbos have done great on every build I've seen with excellent results. (for the power goal listed I have looked at the Batmo 59mm).

The selected PTE will also get the job done easily in JB.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Precision hands down, they work, its that simple. Precision also has great service if you ever have any issues. The 6262 is a great turbo but the 6265 is nice and fairly newer. We're a dealer of precision so if you have questions or comments feel free to shoot us a message.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts