Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't been able to see it...

seems like it is sold out for the next few days... i didn't even know that was possible... :(

·
Registered
my civic
918 Posts
just got back...it sold out for two showings tonight here...but thats it...and that was like at the last minute....

its pretty badass btw...lol

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
best batman period and heath was a genius it was a masterpiece.

·
Registered
58 Posts
One of the best Super Hero Movies in my opinion....The Joker made the whole movie RIP Heath Ledger

·
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS
^^
980 Posts
dont feel bad it happened to me too. the hype for the movie is out of control. i hope it lives up to it.
i saw the premier at Manor, there were 4 theaters showing, all of which had a line at some point.

But it was defiantly worth it. Best one so far, the joker is amazing.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
i watched the midnight showing on thrusday night and also watched it again at 8:10 p.m on friday night, both of which sold out.

by the way, on just friday the 18th, it made $66.4 million, beating out all of the spider man movies. Hard telling what it will make total for the entire weekend. that is a world record holder, taking over spiderman 3's record of 59 million on the first night. If the dark knight makes over $151 million on the first weekend, it will have the record for biggest opening weekend ever!!

Mama mia starring merrel streep came in second place with earnings for friday with $9 million.

This movie is the real deal and i recommend everyone to go and see this movie. It is a masterpiece from many different aspects and even people who arent superhero or batman fans will love this movie.

Heath Ledger should most definately be recognized by the acadamey awards for an oscar. I have NEVER and dont believe i will ever again see a performance of that calibar. He plays a sick freak that is twisted in every way, who will make you want more and more, wondering what he will do next, yet at the same time, he makes you laugh your ass off.

Go and see this movie, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best movie ive ever seen!! its on a different scale than anything ive seen, but i reccommend buying tickets the day before like i did and showing up 2 hours early for good seats!!

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
saw it, heath owned that role which if funny cuz i always thought he was a fruit... too bad he passed because i really dont think anyone will be able to fill those shoes the same. i mean he went from stupid stuff like knights tale to the badass joker. if i wasnt told it was him id never have known. i liked the pen trick

got to the theater over half hour early for the second to last showing of the nite, and there was like fifty people in line already in this small town lol. a couple things were lacking with batman i thought, but damn if the joker wasnt the best villain ive seen in a looong time.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i need to see this shit!!11

i'm going to just try to get a couple of tickets from fandango or somethin for later tonight...

·
I
95 Civic coupe
3,984 Posts
best batman period and heath was a genius it was a masterpiece.
werd! i saw it Night of.. at midnight...

amazing movie! hype is legit! worth the money and time to see it!

night of, the theatre i went to (AMC 24) had 9 seperate theatres open for the showing!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
just got back. :TU::TU::TU::TU: 2:25hrs damd was it long but really dark and good.

i'm not a huge batman growinng up, but i knew enough to know every character that was going to become. like spiderman, with eddie brock, venom etc. the only thing i didn't like was the way venom was killed. i really didn't hold weight in my eyes.

why? spiderman and carnage made an alliance to kill venom.

Reactions: myHonda1

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
dang i'll see it soon but most likely later than sooner b/c i hate going to crowded movies...
same here, i like to kick my feet up, was thinking of seeing it tonight, 30min drive one way to the movies and it might me sold out:TD:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts