Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I can't remember what size motor dude had but he had swapped a sportbike motor in, pretty cool project if you ask me.

First Reliant Robin I'd ever seen in person.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
I like the honda CB cafe racer and the turbo HD best !

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
The Honda, second to last pic in the first post..........Oh........My...........God!!!!!!!! :fap::fap::fap:

What is this?? Is this a machine crafted in heaven? I can't even explain what this bike is making me feel rit now. It's just too awesome!

·
Registered
840 Posts
damnit, now i have to finish my kz650 1979 this winter

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the honda CB cafe racer and the turbo HD best !
That HD Turbo is actually not that impressive, he was claiming like 170 WHP on a 1300cc FI bike...

All those bikes and pics, but not one pic of a burnout? LOL!
I saw I guy cruising the event on his daily bike, it was a 1902 Harley Davidson. It's not that type of event.

The Honda, second to last pic in the first post..........Oh........My...........God!!!!!!!! :fap::fap::fap:

What is this?? Is this a machine crafted in heaven? I can't even explain what this bike is making me feel rit now. It's just too awesome!
- Fuller Hot Rods

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
All those bikes and pics, but not one pic of a burnout? LOL!
Come to the harley drags up near bowling green. Lots of drunk bikers that just pop the tires on their bikes just because fuck the police. Naked bitches and tons of beer and drugs and noise for 3-4 straight days. Quite the scene, only been once and didn't get 3 hours of sleep in the 3 days I was there.

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts
nice pics!
thanks for posting

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^Ya, my fater-in-law "shared" that photo on facebook and tagged his step-son in it with the caption, "I know what XXXXX needs for Christmas!" (or something to that effect).

I texted him back, "You know that helmet doesn't come with any actual brains..."

He LOL'd hard cause my step-brother-in-law is an absolute MORON. I mean he's a prize winner!

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
See any Suzuki RG500 Gamma's? Love those things.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts