Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ppl k&R auto in hampton the worst shop ever. They had my car for 8mths. They was supposed to boost it and never did now I'm doing it my self. They did a wire tuck that wasn't done rite at all. they cut a hole in my fire wall to put the wires thru without patching the hole. They painted my hood latch and then some. They keep my head bolts and ac compressor. They didn't do nothing to my car besides a shity bay paint job and the worst wire tuck. Ppl it cost me 2000$. They put a motor in my that was used lasted 7 days mayb. And they won't fix any of it don't use k&R in Hampton on 56 & rotary they will rip u off

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts

·
Registered
'97 crv
1,467 Posts
Couldn't find K&R auto if I cared enough to try.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Ppl k&R auto in hampton the worst shop ever. They had my car for 8mths. They was supposed to boost it and never did now I'm doing it my self. They did a wire tuck that wasn't done rite at all. they cut a hole in my fire wall to put the wires thru without patching the hole. They painted my hood latch and then some. They keep my head bolts and ac compressor. They didn't do nothing to my car besides a shity bay paint job and the worst wire tuck. Ppl it cost me 2000$. They put a motor in my that was used lasted 7 days mayb. And they won't fix any of it don't use k&R in Hampton on 56 & rotary they will rip u off
I can tell you are angry typing. Your grammar is horrible and you missed a few words. Sorry for you bad experience. This is why I try to do things myself.

·
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
HOW THE HEK DO YOU EVEN LET YOUR CAR BE IN A SHOP FOR 8 MONTHS?????!!!

Dude, on the 2nd week I would have been on their ASSES!!

wow. Hope you learned something from this..

I would have spent $2,000 on trying to do this myself and then learn from there. There would have been no reason to get upset if something fucked up considering they did the same damn thing lol. I'm sorry man.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanna thanks to all for the out put. But they on Facebook k&R paint & auto. Just never go there it's in Hampton va on 56th and rotary ave off Aberdeen rd

·
Registered
Integra
390 Posts
I kind of want to see pictures for a good laugh

·
Registered
202 Posts
^^^haha me too

And post up the invoice/repair order as well

There's the BAR for a reason so report them and geezus 8 months wow!!! U must be one really nice guy haha no homo but seriously I spray painted bays before in a week and people never believe me it was from a can lol so I want to see their quality of work o_O

1 - 10 of 10 Posts