Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from Import Wars. I did not run impressive times. [email protected] R/T .964:( (The best run of the day.:( ) [email protected] R/T 1.056. [email protected]:wtf: R/T .799. [email protected]:slap: R/T .556 (The best of the day.) [email protected] R/T .693. Not get but I only did a V-tec head swap and an intake running on the stock non-V-tec ECU with push button V-tec! Ghetto! Stripped the back seats and door panels. The sedan weighted in at a hefty 2660lbs with me in it. All an all a good time. Watched the rotories run 11's and 12's. Loud as hell!! But I saw a Ek hatch with a B and turbo run [email protected] like 130 something mph! Faster then any Subie, Evo, Supra, rotory or SRT-4! Only thing quicker was the street bikes! If you went let me know if you didn't it was good times.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know I'm a disgrace with those times but damn no love! :haha: It's ok I will be fast one day! Mark my words!

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Hellhatch said:
Ahh dont get down on yourself you have only begun on your journey. Just have fun and drive the shit out your car.
:TU:

D

·
0 Posts
Its not a disgrace, look at what you were runnin. in MY case, I'm just not going to the track till I have a swap.

My EX coupe did a 16.9 at the track. I vowed I wouldn't come back till after a swap. Got the B16 w/ LS tranny in, and did [email protected], after missing 2nd gear.

In THIS car, I know better than even go to the track.

What you do is turbo that bitch then go back. It's also funny hearing this other guy talk about going "finally getting into 16's" I'm sorry, but I've never heard that, in that way. Don't kill me.

·
Registered
436 Posts
yeah it's funny.

nice to bring hope into some people.

I'm not building a damn drag car now am I.

it is my daily driver and I am going to get what I can out of it of what I can afford.

Come race your car down here, everyone's times suffer at our track due to the elevation.

I'm sure if I can get 16's here I wonder what I would get at another track

1 - 14 of 14 Posts