Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Screwy lewy in red
2005 Honda Accord LX
1,546 Posts
If you had the entire clip, they show how they remove the cobra fangs. It part of a boy growing up in india the child not to fear the cobra.

·
Hermit the Crab
309 Posts
If you had the entire clip, they show how they remove the cobra fangs. It part of a boy growing up in india the child not to fear the cobra.
X2 You really think the parents would put their child in harm like that!!
Round 2........ BABY vs. ANACONDA!!!

·
Screwy lewy in red
2005 Honda Accord LX
1,546 Posts
I been that country while I was I the Marine Corps. 8 fun filled years!!
You would be amazed at what dumb shit goes on in other countries!!!

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
fuck that shit, ANYONE who does anything like that to their child should be shot to death right then and there.. notice how the clip stops after the cobra has the babies head wrapped up?

its shit like this that makes me think that half of the world should be a parking lot

·
Screwy lewy in red
2005 Honda Accord LX
1,546 Posts
fuck that shit, ANYONE who does anything like that to their child should be shot to death right then and there.. notice how the clip stops after the cobra has the babies head wrapped up?

its shit like this that makes me think that half of the world should be a parking lot
You should see some of the dumb shit they do to child in other countries besides the great ol' USofA. It had me just shake my head and sometimes take a double take at times.

·
Registered
95 Civic EX
885 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts