Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can some obne give me some specs advice or anything related to a b7 build.. any track times dynos anything would help ciz all my boys are doin vtec sohc and dohc swaps but in tired of all that had to many.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2447

Here is n/a quarter mile and dyno #'s. Dont know if there are any b7's in there though

im not sure if you are wanting to run nitrous because it says it in the title of the thread, but you didnt talk about at all in your post, but i dont think that link i gave you has nitrous setups in there, just n/a apps.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
koo jkoo i wanna do a a6 bottom end with a b7 head, shaved pNp, cam and i/h/e nitrous what ya think

·
Registered
96dx saloon
990 Posts
i thought you had to adjust the cam gear to get it at zero when you did a6 cam in a b7. why is that if they are the same head.

·
Registered
248 Posts
i did a couple B7 nitrous setups with EAGLE rods and Forged Pistons... i loved it ran 100-150 shot on stock sleeves, full rebuild with just the 2 internal mods and a Delta 282 cam and replaced the stock valvetrain with NEW OEM equipment

·
Nor Cal D-series rider
2017 FK8 Type-R / 1993 DX hatch / 2001 LX coupe
810 Posts
/\ /\ ..I didn't know Eagle made D15 rods.. I thought only Crower made off-the-shelf D15 SOHC Honda rods.

·
Registered
248 Posts
ur right im sorry they were crower... i F*d up on that one good thing someone caught it or someone might think they have hope for the D15 from Eagle lol...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts