Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
civic lol
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im using a d15b7 distributor on a d16z6 head. My question is should it work the same or close to the same as the z6 dizzy???revvs and idles normal...

·
Registered
610 Posts

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
If you can get it timed right, it should be fine.

I have a b7 distributor on a b7/z6 mini-me, and I had to cut off one of the ears and take a lot of material off another. I put a spacer and a plate on one of the bolts because there was so little material below the bolt head. It's not pretty, but it's been fine for almost 20k miles.

·
Registered
civic lol
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you can get it timed right, it should be fine.

I have a b7 distributor on a b7/z6 mini-me, and I had to cut off one of the ears and take a lot of material off another. I put a spacer and a plate on one of the bolts because there was so little material below the bolt head. It's not pretty, but it's been fine for almost 20k miles.
Will a bracket hold it up well instead? If not then wats a good way to install it a?

·
Registered
civic lol
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My friends dad is gonna put a bracket to hold it but he not sure if it will hold well..I wanna no anyways that's have been tried and had good results?so I can tell the Guy how and what to install it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts