Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a B18b with tranny in his hatch he said he would sell it all to me for $600.00 i know he bought it for $350.00 i don't know if its a good buy because i know he beats it.What do u guys think? is it a good buy even if he beat it???

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no clue but i am probley just going to be modding my d-series First with a tranny...After i fix the damage because i hit a deer last night

·
Registered
787 Posts
dont buy it fix up the d

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
great question:TU:
simple. ls swaps go for 1800. just because he got a deal on it doesnt mean he cant make a little money. if you have seen the motor run, and it runs good. you better jump on a 650 dollar ls swap.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
simple. ls swaps go for 1800. just because he got a deal on it doesnt mean he cant make a little money. if you have seen the motor run, and it runs good. you better jump on a 650 dollar ls swap.
Shit, if you can sell it for $1800, i'd buy it. Then turn around and sell it for $1000 or more and make money on it to fix up what you already have.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im gonna try to talk him down first, I really like my d though. im going to talk to him maybe i can test drive it or something,

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
if it runs good buy it, i mean you can build that motor while your messin with your d then after its built drop that monster in

1 - 20 of 37 Posts