Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the junk yard today and found a b18a(89 or 90 DA i believe it was) and saw the TB on it. Dont know if it'll work on my skunk2 IM for a 0bd1 d-series motor. Its weird cuase it had this plate thing on top of the tb that i couldn't figure out it's function but ahh well. Any thoughts? thanks!

·
The Great Weldini
8,901 Posts
luke use the search, i think the force is strong in this one.....

there are tons of thread on this topic,

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
luke use the search, i think the force is strong in this one.....

there are tons of thread on this topic,
I had already searched before i posted and searched AGAIN after reading your post. I came up with a million pages and went through the forst 4 pages. My concern isn't the actual size of the throttle body being a fair match to my IM. its 1: that plate thing on top of the throttle lever has a tube hooked up to it and i'm lost to what that plate is for and whether or not it is ok to use on a d16z6. 2: i cant recall if ALL DA integras had cable trannies and dont know if the TB would still work with my hydrolic tranny. 3: I'm also concerned about the sensors being able to work on the Z6 motor as well.

I know a b18b tb would work just fine. I had a b17 tb i had planned on using a while ago but its now on a friends car because i'm that damn nice of a guy lol. anyway, any insight would be appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts