Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i decided to go back to my d-series not happy with the b16b power so ill going to wait till i finish my b20 n built n slaping the old brains back in :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BOOST BOOST BOOST y settle for less power .... good things come in small pakages

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice power just not what i am looking for i need to hear that lilttlw wizzle hey i got a tracking number from dhl thanks g...

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Didnt like a b16b? What were the pros and cons?
its a b16b, not a b18c5

the b16 is not really all that powerfull when compared to all its DOHC brothers

·
Registered
ummmmm
96 Posts
hmmm, my cousins del sol has b16b swap with LSD B16B tranny and all that, an his shit rides out NASTYYYYYYYY compared to his old ls/vtec swap... but the boosted D15B seems to shit on him no matter what he does lol... Boosted D FTW..!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well honestly b16b all B are teh same it blew my tranny in 3 gear :(
ill stick to my D till itBLOWS

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gonna post pictures while i do this will take me 1 day to finish the car is already in may house

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
last week i did 2 swaps at a time LOl with only 1 3 ton jack n 1 jack stand LOl
droping a b16 from a coupe putting it into a ek droping the stock ek motor putting it in to the cuope took me 2 days some times i amase myselft

·
Trade Me Your Car Please ...I Am The Master Of Fli
600 Posts
i wish i could trade some one my jdm d15b for a b16 swap.
i wanna get a b16 or even a b18 but no one around here wants a D

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
b16s have shit for torque is the problem... id rather have a quick spooling turbo on a d than any b16 but thats just my opinion.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
only thing good about the b16b is that its the same block as a b18c. just needs the 1.8 crank and rods.

good choice on stickin with the d. im kickin myself in the nuts for changing my plans.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts