Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i have read, that it maybe works but i dont know and so i want ask here if anybody knows

the D16Z6 throttle boddy has 56mm and the B16 / B18 has 60 mm like the smalest throttle body of skunk2 and

because the used OEM B16 throttle body are much cheaper than the skunk2 throttle body

·
Registered
duh
883 Posts
nope

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
As long as you port match the intake manni to the tb it will run smooth.
Dont port match it. Leave a step in it.

Also try the search!!! i know there are tons of threads like this plus we just went over this like a week an a half ago.

·
Registered
1993 Cobra
4,036 Posts
I have a B18B 60mm TB on a skunk2 pro-series manifold....yes it will work. The D-series skunk2 manifold supports UP TO a 62mm TB. Conveniently, the B18B TB STARTS out as a 60mm and then tapers to a bigger 62mm opening. No need for port matching or anything like that, just make sure the gasket is matched for the combo.

I bolded all that you need to know...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a B18B 60mm TB on a skunk2 pro-series manifold....yes it will work. The D-series skunk2 manifold supports UP TO a 62mm TB. Conveniently, the B18B TB STARTS out as a 60mm and then tapers to a bigger 62mm opening. No need for port matching or anything like that, just make sure the gasket is matched for the combo.

I bolded all that you need to know...
thx for information!

·
Registered
In circles.LOL
862 Posts
wont it need a tune after you give it a bigger throtle body?Without one believe it would just hurt your performance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts