Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
being the oem Tb's bolt up and all the sensors match up good, the BBK's should too right? I dont see why not?? can anyone let me know if they would be different for some reason.... thanks

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If i remember correctly, Builthatch was running a 62mm BBK throttle body with his skunk2 mani....

If the manifold holes are the same for a B and D, then the BBK stud holes were different, it wouldnt fit either would it...
ok well I was talking about Tb's not the intake mani... I know those are totally diff, but just knowing that the TB's would work is all I need to know... thank ya!

·
Registered
598 Posts
ok well I was talking about Tb's not the intake mani... I know those are totally diff, but just knowing that the TB's would work is all I need to know... thank ya!
What iw as meaning was, firstly the skunk2 mani is going to be the same congiuration as the standard one, in terms of bolt holes.

And secondly, if the throttle body was designed differently so it didnt bolt up to a D, then it wouldnt bolt up to the B either... if you see what i mean. As they have the same bolt pattern..

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What iw as meaning was, firstly the skunk2 mani is going to be the same congiuration as the standard one, in terms of bolt holes.

And secondly, if the throttle body was designed differently so it didnt bolt up to a D, then it wouldnt bolt up to the B either... if you see what i mean. As they have the same bolt pattern..
dude honestly you confused the fuck outta me... I just woke up... ok let me simplify this will the damn thing(B16 BBK TB) bolt up to my Performer-X on my d16y8? YES or NO.... lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts