·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
hell no

·
Premium Member
95 Solvic, 93 dS si
694 Posts
along those lines however, how far off are the runners from our D series runners? Wondering if it might be worth it to weld a d flange to a B mani.... anyone got a spare b they can do measurements with?

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
smmfh, to the OP, and the post above me. really ????? sparkin this L thinkin to myself some people..smhhh. B is 1inch wider. spread that over 4 ports. u could weld a D flange to it, and no runner would line up..lolll. B port shapes are also a lil diff. smh come on guys, this is one ignorant ass thread.

·
Registered
93 integra ls b18c
2,633 Posts
along those lines however, how far off are the runners from our D series runners? Wondering if it might be worth it to weld a d flange to a B mani.... anyone got a spare b they can do measurements with?
maybe it's just me but by the time you get done spending the time and money i would just rather pickup a used elederbrock/skunk2/blox

·
Premium Member
95 Solvic, 93 dS si
694 Posts
Whtas to say I cant mate the lower runner assembly to the upper runner assembly on the b series? Its called trial and error, its called innovating new concepts, the only reason that there is a performance industry, otherwise you would all be driving stock econoboxes. And I do have the means, all i gotta do is scrape up 10 or 20 bucks for a b intake mani from the junkyard. So yeah... just to fuck with stoney mcstonerson up there who is too lazy to do anything besides pleasure his boyfriend... ill do it.

·
Registered
93 integra ls b18c
2,633 Posts
it's called not really worth it, you would basically have to heat up the cast aluminum bend it will trying to keep the shape of the runners not to mess with the flow. innovation is great but at a certain point it's not practical or worth it.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q94/qweakers/DSC03184.jpg

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Whtas to say I cant mate the lower runner assembly to the upper runner assembly on the b series? Its called trial and error, its called innovating new concepts, the only reason that there is a performance industry, otherwise you would all be driving stock econoboxes. And I do have the means, all i gotta do is scrape up 10 or 20 bucks for a b intake mani from the junkyard. So yeah... just to fuck with stoney mcstonerson up there who is too lazy to do anything besides pleasure his boyfriend... ill do it.
Well go on with your bad self!

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
This is why Honda gave us B's and K's to drive. :)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
actually we could all still be hiting 400whp on a stock manifold with boost made for another car if they made nothng. honda heads flow great from factory we dont need anything, just boost!!!!!! and yeah yall go head with ya badass selfs weld one up lolll. if yall were smart ud cut opena factory unit and port it, obviously you arent and are gonna ruin a B mani and D mani to make a junk mani!! show pics!

·
Registered
94 hatch
450 Posts
im with sick1camcivic. it makes so much more sense to open up a z6/y8 mani and port that yourself, pobably work far better, look cleaner (almost stealth) and siply be easier.
i understand what you mean with your inovation rant but really if this was even a half decent option NO ONE would even bother swapping stock si manis or porting them out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts