Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 civic
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i know this might be a noob question but my buddy is selling me a set of 550cc injectors a 255 fuel pump and a b series aem fuel rail with pressure reg for a 100. so i wanna know if i can use the fuel rail with my y8 manifold.

·
Registered
97 civic
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn i was kinda hopeing that rail would work. because its like brandnew and a new fuel pressure reg and all that. hah.

·
Registered
97 civic
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea well if anyone knows anyboddy that needs a b series aem fuel rail let me know.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
OEM hodna fuel rails work jsut fine until you are running e85 and running injectors that flow well over 1000cc

even then, you sometimes dont need a new rail, and you STILL have the option of boring the stock rail out a bit for a bit more flow.

Aftermarket rails are 99% for cosmetic purposes only

·
Registered
142 Posts
OEM hodna fuel rails work jsut fine until you are running e85 and running injectors that flow well over 1000cc

even then, you sometimes dont need a new rail, and you STILL have the option of boring the stock rail out a bit for a bit more flow.

Aftermarket rails are 99% for cosmetic purposes only
this:yes:

·
Registered
97 civic
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i know that but its a nice pice of eye candy. hah but thanks guys for all the info. also now my second question. is now my car still isnt tuned but will i have any promblem running the new fuel pump and injectors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts