Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This product is so far so good and the best FPR for the money it is very easy to install and i recomend it to those that need it. The purpose i got it was 1. for the nitrous ill be getting and im using a non vtec ecu and am using the extra fuel for the vtec if that makes any sense. :D

H

·
0 Posts
I have one of these too on my d16z6 swap, it works good so far - a fuel pressure gauge of some sort is recommended too.

Four months and 4500 miles later it`s still working good.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
just dont use it with a bigger fuel pump like the walbro 255lph.. you will never get it below 45- 50 psi on idle .. i hated it, i guess it will work fine on the stock pump cause it does not flow that much

·
Banned
3,673 Posts
i hated my B&M hacksaw special....its stupid to buy,and the money you save will be made up in the end when you have to go and buy a oem one for 90 bucks.....oh and with an upgraded fuel pump it wont work.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
any suggestions on what to use with an upgraded fuel pump?just use fuel management?

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
i like my b&m fpr and gauge so far. and i keep my fuel pressure at 53 with no vaccum hooked up. so i guess that getting a bigger pump won't matter too much huh?

·
Ikillyoutillyoudiefromit
07 Si Sedan
389 Posts
Toddnos said:
once i got a bigger pump, my b&m took a dump...couldnt tune FP down below like 60 psi....
I had the same exact problem with mine!

Pieces of shit if you ask me.

Shit I could go down to the machine shop and make one out of a hunk of aluminum for $5 and sell em for $50. What a joke!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,432 Posts
B&M's like to stiock open, bypass all the fuel back to the tank.

Car looses 75% of power and you smell fuel in the car!!!!!!

So I installed my Aeromotive ($180) and no more problems.

Anyone wanna buy a B&M FPR with the TOO mod??? CHEAP!

G

·
0 Posts
Toddnos said:
i hated my B&M hacksaw special....its stupid to buy,and the money you save will be made up in the end when you have to go and buy a oem one for 90 bucks.....oh and with an upgraded fuel pump it wont work.
I personally know 3 different people who are tuned with Hondata running B&M FPR's, Walbro fuel pumps, and RC engineering injectors... All 3 have been running with out a hitch for over a year now, and all three are making around 200 whp NA (B-Series).

I also know many other people running B&M's who have had no problems. I just didn't use them as an example, as they are running a stock fuel pump.

·
Curious George
'99 LX Civic Sedan
3,569 Posts
transzex said:
B&M's like to stiock open, bypass all the fuel back to the tank.

So I installed my Aeromotive ($180) and no more problems.

Anyone wanna buy a B&M FPR with the TOO mod??? CHEAP!
I got medium N/A setup, and my B&M works like it should. I run 41 psi and no trouble. Tell why you said:

If you don't connect your return line, I believe you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts