Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 civic sedan
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wondering how much hp stock axles can hold... im shooting for 300hp at the wheels with my setup and i dont want to spend 800.00 for axles.. do you guys know of any performance axles cheaper than that?
thanks!

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
hey guys just wondering how much hp stock axles can hold... im shooting for 300hp at the wheels with my setup and i dont want to spend 800.00 for axles.. do you guys know of any performance axles cheaper than that?
thanks!
have personally seen them at 375....daily driver

i think drunkinmaster1 has stockers at 400 hp

·
Registered
90 civic sedan
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have personally seen them at 375....daily driver

i think drunkinmaster1 has stockers at 400 hp
thanks i was looking at drive shaft shop axles but they were 800.00 and i just wasnt sure what stockers could hold. but if thats the case then just a new set of stock should work for me1

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
if there is a place around u to get them rebuilt do that, my friend chad has stock axels on his ls/v turbo civic and he put bigger bearings or something like that in them, so to be safe id take them somewhere and have them rebuilt to handle more

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
just get the stock ones with a lifetime warranty. that way if you break one you can replace it for free!

·
Registered
79 Posts
ehhhhh... so are raxle and they are stronger built!! so when a stock stock snaps YOU have to take it out,ship it,all that shit...but raxle dont!! and they are sheap to. Ill think this is the best way... just mine opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts