Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only one i can find online is the bosal axleback that looks stock but i wonder if it sounds stock to? Is there any other choices online or anywhere?

·
Registered
1971 VW Super Beetle
1,107 Posts
Magnaflow or some other American company makes an axle back for the ED chassis. Too bad the EE chassis has a slightly different muffler so they don't fit :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there is none on egay lol. but i want something a little louder then stock. NO GIANT FART CANS lol. any one have experience with the bosal axleback that looks stock? or any of the other brands 19si91 mentioned

·
Registered
88 hatch
789 Posts
I got exhaust for my ed on eBay. Fitment wasn't perfect but my other exhaust was falling apart. Car was quiet with it on but the car was quiet running open header which was extremely weird.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Check youtube for sound clips of that one you keep talking about and read about the quality of it.

Ebay shouldnt be to bad, but ya get what you pay for, buddy got a catback system off there for his rex and it acually didnt sound to bad nor did it sound raspy, surprisingly, he also had headers on it to though.

But ya they defently make a bunch, just look around and pretty sure youtube will have a bunch off sound clips if your curious about the sound.

·
Registered
88 hatch
789 Posts
I had to bend and move a couple hangers and it worked. When I lowered the car it hung too low and I had to redo it all. A kid I work with has a eBay exhaust on his Crx and it fits well. My car and his are header back the headers sit low though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts