Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, the axle seals in my h22 tranny are leakin like herpes on a cheap hooker.

No one seems to have a listing for them, not sure if they're leaking because I have some mystery axles that came with my swap...

Anyone have some part #'s for axle seals with swapped axles?

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
^^^ lol

you can pull the leaky axle and the seal that is in the trans and see if it is making good contact, then you may want to consider going to a parts store and seeing if you can find one that fits right... just take your axel and seal with you...

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it would help if we knew what fucked up axles your trying to use.
Again, they are mystery axles. Took them up to work and sat them side by side next to 92 Teg GSR axles. Look like the same thing, just one of mine has a rubber bushing around it.

Looks to be the Accord intermediate shaft, has the female splined dealy at the end. Found out that's leaking also

^^^ lol

you can pull the leaky axle and the seal that is in the trans and see if it is making good contact, then you may want to consider going to a parts store and seeing if you can find one that fits right... just take your axel and seal with you...
I work at a parts store... I have about 12 seals sitting in my garage in the FAIL pile

the guy wont answer his calls when he calls and he works for advanced auto parts where he lives.
Indeed. Homie semi-shafted me in a way.

Just look for seals for whatever car your h22 trans came out of. Some kind of prelude, right?
Tried prelude seals, integra, had shit sized up at napa. Nothin is workin

piglude for the fail
so it seems.

_______________________________________________________-

So, making the assumption that I have the accord intermediate shaft, would it make life easyer if I order up, yet another set, of axle seals for a 94 lude and buy a set of 90-93 Intergra axles?

·
Boost Gets You Laid
Del Sol
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alrighty, so.... bought another set of seals and new 93 teg gsr axles. Driver's side seals like a champ, still getting dribble out of the passanger side -_-

·
Registered
826 Posts
Just look for seals for whatever car your h22 trans came out of. Some kind of prelude, right?
also obd1 accord type r if im not mistaken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts