Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
94 EG
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed this 2 weeks ago (
) and it is awesome, fit beautifully. My 1-2 shift was 3 1/2 inches at the shift nob and now it's right around 1 1/2 inches. There is a decent quality bearing on the linkage end and it comes with bushings (like the B&M's) it is DOT cert'd and has a 120 day warranty. There is a lot of crap out there for $12 and you can drop $200 on a name. I think this one is a nice balance, like I said in the thread title awesome bang for the buck.

·
Registered
94 EG
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not pushing it. I researched for hours and finally got this, just thought I'd let peeps know. I also have a killer way to use part of a stock d15 intake to fit a K&N short RAM for a d16 on that tiny d15 opening. I thought you didn't want me to be lazy ;)

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,762 Posts
Not pushing it. I researched for hours and finally got this, just thought I'd let peeps know. I also have a killer way to use part of a stock d15 intake to fit a K&N short RAM for a d16 on that tiny d15 opening. I thought you didn't want me to be lazy ;)
still pushing a poduct....

·
Registered
'95 EDM Civic D14Z6
42 Posts
Aren't race cars supposed to be all about performance, and none about looks?
Super expensive for brandless shit, mine cost 11€, 14$, broke it within 6 months, only because I'm not that hard shifter at all.

Somethings should just stay stock, good thing I always keep stock parts ;)

·
Registered
EG8
1,055 Posts
Best bang for the buck short throw is a shaved gsr IMO...

But sometimes people get crazy and price them at like $60 shifter alone.

EDIT: Then why do you want a huge wing like a 350z, not a more functional wing, and even claimed the wing will complete the "look"?

Since when did they care about look?

·
Registered
631 Posts
best bang for the buck short throw is a shaved gsr imo...

But sometimes people get crazy and price them at like $60 shifter alone.

Edit: Then why do you want a huge wing like a 350z, not a more functional wing, and even claimed the wing will complete the "look"?

since when did they care about look?

mad jdm yo! Gives you mad extra hp!!

·
Registered
94 EG
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll tell you what, some people here are helpful and I thank them. Most of you are backyard plebes posting uneducated opinions as fact. You guys have fun playnig with yourselves and try not to jack up too many kids with your jacked up Info.

P.S.
Go ahead and reply whatever you want this, just know I will never see it.
I'M OUT FOR GOOD!! B-series for Life!

·
Registered
'97 crv
1,467 Posts
Easy come easy go. You post up foolish things, ppl won't respond well.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'll tell you what, some people here are helpful and I thank them. Most of you are backyard plebes posting uneducated opinions as fact. You guys have fun playnig with yourselves and try not to jack up too many kids with your jacked up Info.

P.S.
Go ahead and reply whatever you want this, just know I will never see it.
I'M OUT FOR GOOD!! B-series for Life!
i agree ^^ if you don't like what someone post then why reply why make your self look like a dumb ass

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
i agree ^^ if you don't like what someone post then why reply why make your self look like a dumb ass
You do realize that he's refering to a piece of good advice I gave him in another thread?

And by not taking anyone elses good advice he is in fact the one coming off looking like a dumb-A...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts