Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Introducing what is 1 of the 3 Autoworks complet bolt on turbo kits!!
This kit is meant for the people wanting to make big power and torque on both the street and strip! These kits will deliver years of dependable, worry free performance. The Race kits are NOT A/C compatible.

These kits are built using only the best components. They are available for the 88-00 Civics and 90-00 Integras.

GO-AUTOWORKS Race Kits Include:
-GO-AUTOWORKS Mini Ram Manifold
-GO-AUTOWORKS 3" Stainless downpipe w/ flex and 02 bungs
-38mm flanged dumptube
-Bullseye Power T3/T4 57 trim .55 a/r or .70 a/r (substitutions also available)
-Tial 38mm Wastegate (silver)
-Tial 50mm Blow Off Valve (silver)
-GO-AUTOWORKS Pro Oil Feed and Return Kit
-GO-AUTOWORKSIntercooler
-GO-AUTOWORKS Race Charge Pipe Kit (2.5" diameter hot & cold side)
-T bolt clamps
-silicone reinforced couplers
-

Complete bolt on!

$ FOR D-SERIES.ORG MEMBERS!!

(SFWD 3" coldside charge piping upgrade is available for $50 more)

BEST KIT DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR ON THE MARKET!. GREAT FIT, GREAT POWER, 100% COMPLETE.

This kit made 251whp/200tq @ only 10PSI on a 9:1 C/R D16Z6 (stock head)

This kit has been the best seller, andwe have a few dyno graphs available I will post to update this thread.

Again, that's $ FOR D-SERIES.ORG MEMBERS!!

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Free bump b/c I got my intercooler today and want to vouch for this guy!

·
Registered
636 Posts
does the turbo have to be mounted like in the picture for the DP to work or can it be turned the other way.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
does the turbo have to be mounted like in the picture for the DP to work or can it be turned the other way.
you can turn it the other way if you want the down pipe going out the front of the bumper lol

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The setup is made for the DP to go on the passenger side. You can clock the compressor housing if you want (which is how it is done for the 92-00 chassis) but the DP will still remain on the drivers side.
Why would you want the DP on the drivers side (if you don't mind me asking)

·
Registered
636 Posts
because the intake going to the turbo would cluter up even more an already clutered area of my engine bay

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
because the intake going to the turbo would cluter up even more an already clutered area of my engine bay
...if the downpipe were on the other side your bay would be even more cluttered.
This kit actually makes for a pretty clean install. You are able to run a stubby K&N right off the turbo housing if you wish, and the hotside pipe usually faces down and passes right out of the bay.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow looks good, but was the motor stock when u get the numbers
No, it had 9:1 CP pistons and Eagle rods.
I see in your sig your shooting for 300whp. You'll need to at least upgrade to a better piston ad rod set to get there safely. This kit is very efficient, and WILL make 300whp under 16psi...but you will need a bottom end that can support it.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts