Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The best Honda/Acura oil kit around!!

-3AN oil feed
oil return
barb fittings
dual port block adaptor
Billet drain flange

$83 shipped!!

Stainless Fuel lines as well (filter to rail w/ fittings) are available, only $60 SHIPPED

ADD a firewall kit with the purchase of an oil line kit for only $25 more!!

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thats the same price they sell them(IIRC), can we get a dseries discount?
Fixed
There'sonly so much you can do on pricing. This is one of the best quality oil kits you'll find. No hoses breaking down, no missing parts, no searching for a block fitting or having to change fittings for sending units. It has everything.

·
havent you seen my MOVIES?
CR-X
926 Posts
Fixed
There'sonly so much you can do on pricing. This is one of the best quality oil kits you'll find. No hoses breaking down, no missing parts, no searching for a block fitting or having to change fittings for sending units. It has everything.
cool beans!

ive installed two of them, great product for the price:TU:

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
bump for a good oil line kit. i already have one and im not even boosted. :p

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Is it possible to buy only the oil return line?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
do you have the block adapter and restricter too? When I get the turbo from you I guess I'll need to pick those up too. When I sell the Greddy I'm prob going to let the block fitting go with it and start with a new one that has two lines on it so I can run the oil pressure gauge off of it too.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The block adaptor comes with the kit. I also have 1 or 2 here as well seperately. The restrictor doesn't come w/ the kit but I can add one in , no problem :TU:

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
I need an oil line kit for a garrett t3/t4 50 or a 57 trim turbo... I currently have a stealthmode kit on my 15g works great, so I would like another for the new turbo... how much?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts