Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'll be getting my D15b vtec soon and looking to boost it, i've been looking at the Autoworks Manifolds and was wondering a few things

First Thing first... Are they good? Do the welds hold up? And is the mini-ram Power-Steering Compatible?

And the D15b can take 200whp right? becuase i'm shooting for something in the 180whp range and thinking of using either a 14b or some kind of T3 Set-up or maybe the CE-28 Gen 3. 3S-GTE turbo my brother has idk yet haha, but i plan on once i get the engine is new Headgasket (Z6/Y8) or some kind of thicker headgasket, ARP Headstuds, running a chipped P28 with chrome or maybe step-up the game and just go S-300 for super easy tuning (plug and play once its instaled for tuning aka USB cord)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
never tried one personally but they are quality pieces. dont use the ct28 turbo off the 3gte. the block should take 200 hp with new headgasket and arp head bolts.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Go with a T3 flanged turbo. That way if you upgrade turbos you won't have to get a new manifold. T3 42 / 48's can be had real cheap.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
Registered
6,837 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
I have one of Greg's manifolds, def a high quality piece. I can't wait 'till I can get it on the car. I would highly recommend one of his manifolds :TU:

·
Registered
106 Posts
you guy's got great prices and great kits' to bad i live in a city in california. to bad it's not street legal, if it was... i would be rollin on your kits a long time ago...
but if i ever change my mind, i know where to look!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts