Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cool User Title Here
6,900 Posts
EG6-Jarhead said:
he has a vw right?
maybe...what model? there was a 420 hp vw 4dr there lol, he didnt race tho.
He would have a very leightweight, but not the greatest looking VW rabbit w/ slicks. Carbon Fiber hood, singlerounds...Fast little car.

The 4dr VW is on of the owners of Rennen's car, he just got it back on the road.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honda4VW said:
He would have a very leightweight, but not the greatest looking VW rabbit w/ slicks. Carbon Fiber hood, singlerounds...Fast little car.

The 4dr VW is on of the owners of Rennen's car, he just got it back on the road.
yes! he was there...he blew something and there was 3 guys pushing the car off the track...but it couldnt have been anything to bad cause he had a smile on his face after and he said he was gonna go to napa across te street lol.

it wasnt the rennen car...but the rennen car was there too, he has that thing completely gutted, no head lights or nothing. the 420whp vw was just some guy that has been building it forever... it looks like a completely stock 4dr except with 420whp...lol

·
Cool User Title Here
6,900 Posts
EG6-Jarhead said:
yes! he was there...he blew something and there was 3 guys pushing the car off the track...but it couldnt have been anything to bad cause he had a smile on his face after and he said he was gonna go to napa across te street lol.

it wasnt the rennen car...but the rennen car was there too, he has that thing completely gutted, no head lights or nothing. the 420whp vw was just some guy that has been building it forever... it looks like a completely stock 4dr except with 420whp...lol
Hmm......my bad, thought it was someone else!

Did you see the 2-tone MKIV Jetta GLI There? Grey at the bottom, blue at the top?

What about snailedhatch AKA adam from F1dyno? I know he just finished turboing his B16 hatch...he must be ready to run again.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honda4VW said:
Hmm......my bad, thought it was someone else!

Did you see the 2-tone MKIV Jetta GLI There? Grey at the bottom, blue at the top?

What about snailedhatch AKA adam from F1dyno? I know he just finished turboing his B16 hatch...he must be ready to run again.
i dont know very many ppl as that was my 2nd autocross...
i do know a kid named ben that has a b16 turbo'ed, he didnt drive it yesterday, instead he drove a 92-95 blue hatch si w/the z6 in it...slam the frig out of it with gc springs and some aftermarket shocks/struts. with white letter goodyears on it...u know who im talking about?

·
Registered
999 Posts
your a little too throttle happy.... i noticed on a few turns u took too much of an inside line which caused tons of push and then u floored/gased... and made tons of tire spin

otherwise looks like you and your dad had fun :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts