Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went out to the first autoX of this season. I did pretty well, I got 3rd in street tire. Here's some pics.

Me 'rep'ping the d series.org shirt and hat. whatcha got balla!

Turboed MRS I beat him. He was in SM2 and we ran almost the exact same times

500+whp MkIV Supra. You seen one you seen em' all. Or at least that's what I tell my friend

My autoX exhasut setup. You likie teh ghetto?

My boy and below is his 400 whp Silvia converted 240SX.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

"you don't like the D? Then go get fucked!"

Here's the course, man it was windy as hell!

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
i hope to this one day...

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in street mod because I have a D15B VTEC. And my car is a DX. I really don't believe in lying about it. I mean if I wanted to I could, but what's the point. Out of probably 12-15 people in street tire. The MkIV and MRS turbo were 2 of those cars.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Nice job man! Good looking on the pics.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had losts of fun. There was a guy out there in a 97' GT that was in FS. And the guy had like 16'' brakes? And a cam? WTF? One of my firneds (who also drives a Mustang GT (86') busted the guy out to the officials (beacause my friends car has SN95 (97' Cobra) brakes and he was put in SM with me, so he figured hell, if I gotta be here for brakes he should be here too.) They moved the guy to SM later. He was already not doing well, now his PAX will be shit!

·
Registered
1993 Civic Ex Coupe
793 Posts
Good job Dude :TU:

I'm w/ y'all on the 'be up front with the mods' thing. Id rather be in the correct class & loose than be protested & known as a cheater.
I plan on running STS, but, if the parts car I'm looking @ come together, I'll be SM.

Where was the event?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.