Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Civic 4dr
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's an Auto-X going down at North Park in Allison Park, PA. Starts at 8:00am and is only $25 to enter. Car can't have loose objects and must pass the saftey rules and regs. Should be a good time if you live in the northern WV or Pittsburgh area.

Please refer to this website for rules, regulations, and other miscellaneous info.
North Hills Sports Car Club

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hey look who it is. Didn't know you're on this forum too.

There's a couple guys on here who attend, 90civichillclimber and the guy with a gt17 turbo.

You riding up with me?

·
Registered
840 Posts
this sunday or saturday?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Hey look who it is. Didn't know you're on this forum too.

There's a couple guys on here who attend, 90civichillclimber and the guy with a gt17 turbo.

You riding up with me?
Going to be at the time trial. I'll probably be in a Focus or Elantra if it's raining. That's Matt with my old gt1752. It shouldn't be too packed. There's the time trial, driver's school, and evo school on Sunday as well.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Wish i had something suited towards autox... never realized there was anything this close to me!!
I might let you co drive sometime if you want

·
Registered
852 Posts
I took my laggy 310whp sedan on street tires last time, wasn't competitive but still had lots of fun. Don't need a special "auto-x car" to auto-x!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
That would be awesome
I'll give you a heads up next time I'm going. It may not be until fall.

LOL!!!!!! Better get that insurance!!!

a. Rental cars shall be allowed to compete
There have been many of the rental cars ran. Usually they have a lot of co drivers. :3dbiggrin:

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
I took my laggy 310whp sedan on street tires last time, wasn't competitive but still had lots of fun. Don't need a special "auto-x car" to auto-x!
No interest in using my boat of an accord and my other car is a mainly drag oriented fox body... Lol

Just lmk when you go bud

1 - 12 of 12 Posts