Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody in here (who is running a DOHC ZC with just a few bolt ons) is running in Auto X. If so what class are you in and would you mind if I could PM you for a conversation about helping me start out in auto X. The main thing I'm confused about is the class that I would be running in with an EF civic hatch with a DOHC ZC swap and just a few bolt ons. THank you for yuor help.

·
Registered
999 Posts
since you havea swapped motor most likely SM (street modified)

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts

·
Registered
97 Civic CX Hatch
836 Posts
NO...you don't want to run Dmod!!! That's for built cars like Super 7 replicas...they'd eat your civic alive and still be hungry. You want to be in Street Mod. None of the stock classes, ST- (sts, stx, etc.) classes, or street prepared classes allow for engine changes. Only the mod classes do (street mod, d-,e-,f-mod, etc) allow for it. So, you want to be in Street Mod for sure. Any mod class higher than that and you'll be running against formula cars, the above mentioned super 7s, etc.

I see you're in MI as well. If you're going to be going to any detroit or saginaw valley events, send me a pm. I'm at all of them. (the #22 red Civic in Street Mod) Make sure you enter the Street Tire Street Mod class in Detroit region if you run there and don't have race tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts