Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
Audis, Vdub, R6,EVO8
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have not been on here at all for about hmm lets say 3 weeks, now i have two job and school, never ends. But i have been working on a project, since most everyone knows my sol is a auto, but look what i picked up...

the things i have collect over about a one week period

i traded my hood since some dumb sh*t backed into it with a truck and messed it up bad, well it was worth nothin but some one saw it as a tresure, so he gave me this stuff for it and is helping me out by getting other thing.

BUT if you guys have any parts that i need then please tell me and money will be sent biggrin.gif
here is the spec on the tranny, and kinda what i need i think?
this will be the conversation we had in a PM about everything
its a DX tranny off a 97 civic dx with 55k so the gears are a little longer than the Si (i think), taking off tranny tommarow probably so i will have the clutch in a day or so.....all you need is a clutch master w/line to slave clyinder and a slave cylinder, i will call the guy about the ecu in the morning...or better yet his number is 903 268 0561 and his name is Jarod, just ask him if you can get one of his obd1 5spd P28's and tell him i gave you his number and that he told me $50.....mabye you can go get that when you come get the clutch....you will need one bolt for the shift linkage to hold them together at the shifter,maybe the bolts to bolt it to the body under the car, you might need to get a shift boot,you need a speed sensor unless yours will work,you will need a small pin that attaches the shifter to the tranny through a small hole(if you look you'll see,most people call them the bitch pin cause they aren't fun to get out), i think your axles should work, that should be it if i'm not mistaken, hopefully that starter is good, you can go have it tested at autozone or some where i believe, and there you go, you might be able to use your starter(i don't know sh*t about auto tranny's), let me know if you need any more help, i would post an add for the parts and see what kind of response you get, you will be surprised how cheap you can find sh*t compared to a junk yark, that one guy said he would give me a pedal assembly but i dont know if the cable clutch pedal assembly is the same as a hydrolic cause all he has is cable cars(has a bunch of crx's and sh*t) let me know if you need any more help, i'm interested in how your gonna like the change

what do you think, open to comments, and bad comments :smile:

this stuff is all for sale but if no one wants in then for sure when i get everything then im gunna swap.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
good luck... that's going to be a nice swap :) although it's a shame you can't get a y8 tranny instead...

as for the ECU, aren't del Sols obd1? You can save a lot of money and just convert your auto ecu to manual. It'll work just fine.

·
Banned
Audis, Vdub, R6,EVO8
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
makku said:
as for the ECU, aren't del Sols obd1? You can save a lot of money and just convert your auto ecu to manual. It'll work just fine.
ECU Chipping! Vtec Conversions, Datalogging, etc...PM me
seems like you no stuff about the ecu tell me more info about it

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
there are 2 resistors inside the ecu that you need to remove. Then you just bridge one of the gaps with a piece of wire. Simple!

go to the ecu hardware mods section on pgmfi.org for the specific resistors to remove...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts