Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
ok guys its awesome to see some people are doing some diys and what not but ive noticed that 'some' of the threads in the forum have weak as piss titles. i mean they have very limited descriptions, why?

i request that all people intending to make a diy thread here please use descriptive titles, that tell other posters what the hell you are doing yourself?!

i mean cmon, take another 2 sec and write a better title please, im so sick of aimlessly opening threads that have nothing to do with a request and/or a diy project. this isnt a gambling forum which sometimes it feels like :rolleyes:

also please limit the amout of bullshit/spamming that gets posted, this a tech forum for fuck sake! bah! your Lounge VIP status doesnt count here :lol:

the point of this forum is to help out fellow d-series users, no bullshit needed.

all iam asking for is a little more courtesy for AND from fellow users of this forum.

thanks
DIY on guys.

DIY Mac Gyver/out.

·
Registered
Donkey
742 Posts
Yeah fuck all the bullshit!!!

now.. like i was saying, i was walking home from the servo yesterday and i saw this chick. And she said hi. Then i saw a cat hit by a car. Oh you will never guess what happend the other day......................................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts