Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Import Wars next weekend. Saturday June 17th. Gates open at 2pm. Night drags! Go to www.newenglanddragway.com for more info. Represent D-Series New England!

·
Registered
Honda Civic
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Am I the only one going? I know your out there guy's! At least say my car isn't running, I'm not old enough, I have no money, I have to work, I'm pussy whipped and my girl only let's me out until the street lights come on! Let me know something!

·
Registered
Honda Civic
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Honda4VW said:
oooh....import wars

Just my thing, a bunch of retards acting like they are the shit
Whatever. I don't really know of any other good car thing's in this crapass part of the counrty to do. If you do let me know. It is a bunch of half ass ricers most of the time taking there swingset sets off for run #2 cause they realize that its slowwing them down but I like going to improve my own E.T's and R/T's. I don't care how slow I am or the fact that every I race I get my ass handed to me. I have a good time. Different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EG6-Jarhead said:
got the windshield done today, i'll be there i think... :TU: for reminding me
Sweet I'll probaly be going but just late. Saturday is the day I get my alarm installed and I have to leave the car for 4 hours! I'm going early in the morning so it shouldn't be a problem just might be late.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This true.^^^^ I don't know if I'm going anyway. I have to drop of the car to get the alarm installed and get the tire's cause they came in! w00t w00t! Then I'm going to slap the wheels on and if it's not to late I might head up. If you don't go don't worry. July 15th!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts