Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i read the underwrite of each forum briefly and dont know where the hell this would go but i found the rhd dash rubber tray and thought one of you would appreciate it. i had a hell of a time finding rhd carpet and mats and stupid stuff like that so i can appreciate the tough time it takes to find rhd only parts. this is super hard to find :thehump: and i would have payed way more than this for it when i had my ef. move this to the right forum if you please!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-...ryZ40017QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,444 Posts
yeah i saw that too. if you come acorss any rare sedan parts, LMK. im still all emotional after losing the JDM air refiner.:(

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha my ef was a sedan. love the 4 door madness. you can get the front end for like $400 nowadays (looks like legend). no super rare stuff but oh, password had the factory sideskirts last year. most people deny they even exist, but they do. it's like the stock integra side skirts (rocker panels). so cool, they were like $85 if i remember right. just in case you have never seen them, here is the jap honda photo link. obviously it is the bottom panel. i sold the car before i found it... anyway later

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,444 Posts
dayum never seen those. thanks i know what to dig for next:beer:

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha good luck finding them man, i have had ef sedans since i was 19 and i came across one... ONE! hope you find it, your sedan is clean and a clean sedan is pretty few and far between in socal. keep it semi-stock!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts