Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, Ive had a few older members reach out to me via facebook group asking how to get into their own accounts. I forwarded them the message sent to me by one of you guys to email yall with their info. randomly checking in on them today to see if they got any traction and Im told they haven't. nobody has replied to their emails to get their accounts reactivated.

would appreciate your help admin.

·
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3 day bump admin.

·
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
admin is a real person(s). I have emailed them, but their last log in was 16 days ago. the members have also emailed them. so, its now the waiting game.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,434 Posts
you don't have like his e-mail address or something?

I always assumed the admin was a bot...
Jeff is not a bot, lives around the Chicago area I believe, has been a spotter on a Cannonball run last year.

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
531 Posts

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
531 Posts
so, Ive had a few older members reach out to me via facebook group asking how to get into their own accounts. I forwarded them the message sent to me by one of you guys to email yall with their info. randomly checking in on them today to see if they got any traction and Im told they haven't. nobody has replied to their emails to get their accounts reactivated.

would appreciate your help admin.
You can direct them to the Contact Us if they need to update their email address.

Contact us

Otherwise, they can send themselves a password reset.

Jeff M

·
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can direct them to the Contact Us if they need to update their email address.

Contact us

Otherwise, they can send themselves a password reset.

Jeff M
have done that when they first asked me to help them out (looking at their first post, was 4 weeks ago). have also asked them to do it again just before I made this thread.

Im not 100% on what their handles were on here, as I can only see their irl names on facebook. I think 2 of them are
eddcartes
sir_bobos

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,434 Posts

·
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
admin, 2 members have gotten back to me about their emails.....one of them posted above. another, mr eddcartes, hasn't heard anything. just checking in to make sure you guys are getting back to the og members

1 - 13 of 13 Posts