Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 civic cx hatch
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anybody else got it? picked it up a couple days ago and cant stop playing it, never played the creed series but saw the preview a few months back and couldnt wait to play it. I love the fact you can do back to the olden days and play then. anybody else picked it up and what do you think?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Picked it up on release day and I've played a bit of it. I've actually been saving it for tonight and tomorrow, gonna marathon as much of it as I can. I picked up the guide as well, I love reading them after I beat the game.

·
Registered
'97 crv
1,467 Posts
i got it the day after halloween, finished the main story line in 3 days. working on finishing everything else off now. i love the series, but i wish there had been a little more to the main story in this one.

·
Registered
'97 crv
1,467 Posts
Its fun but man does it piss me off sometime...
true that. there are a couple chase sequences that are damn near impossible. and a lot of the time the mouth synchronization was shitty as hell.

and those godam guards!!! I'm not doing anything, I haven't killed anyone, I'm not notorious. but STOP THAT MOTHERFUCKER AND KILL HIM!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts