Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Same
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently picked up a 24mm ASR sway bar to upgrade from my 17mm ST bar and I was wondering if anyone knew the differences between the adjustable endlink mounts.

What I mean is does anyone know the ft/lb-age of each mounting point, or the % of stiffness between the two?

EDIT: NEVERMIND. FOUND IT.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts

I like this guy already! Now, since you already made a thread about it, why not post up your findings? You know, since their is now a thread relating to the topic...

·
Registered
Same
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, as obvious as it may be- ASR's website. :pinch: Though in my defense they list the 24mm bar twice, once without the stats in the description, once with them.

ASR said:
Designed to work with your ASR brace, the 24mm anti-roll bar upgrade kit offers the right balance of roll stiffness for your dual purpose street/track car. The anti-roll bar features 2 position adjustability and is approximately 46% stiff and 38% soft setting over the Type R 22mm anti-roll bar. It comes with billet aluminum brackets with polyurethane bushings. This anti-roll bar kit requires ASR endlinks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts