Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
honda civic
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so awhile back ago I sold this stuff to a friend of mine and he was going to put these on his civic. Well yesterday he totaled his civic by hitting a deer so now these parts are useless to him. Everything is brand new never been installed unless otherwise stated. Everything was going to go onto a 1994 honda civic. Looking for close to the same price as brand new for the blox LCA's and the ASR subfame brace. The Progress swaybar will be $70 plus shipping but they need some L brackets that can be easily made because it hooks up to the shock bolts. Front 1994-2001 integra front lca's looking for $60 plus shipping. All prices are negotiable if reasonable. Thanks for looking, golferman15

Front 1994-2001 Integra front lower control arms with swaybar holes--obviously used

Rear Progress 24mm swaybar--Used

Blox Rear Lower Control arms--Brand New--sold

ASR Subframe Brace--Brand New--sold

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
hit me with a price for the asr.

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
im hating my need before want rule right now... lol

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
asr shipped to 78574??

·
Registered
honda civic
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I decided to clean up the 94-01 integra Front LCA's with a sand blaster. Heres the pic of them all cleaned up.

Bump...for cleaning the Integra LCA's and for the front swaybar that is still up for grabs.

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
best price shipped to 78574 for the cleaned lca´s ??

it will fit on my eg ??

·
Registered
99 civic hatch
383 Posts
i want those lcas for my 99 hatch too bad im broke got bills to pay and im a bit far

bump

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.