Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WARNING: Loud ass hood-rats (keep your volume at a low tone.)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGZtkdgY9co&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rGZtkdgY9co&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Reactions: Milano_Redline

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
god... it takes them 4 sentences and 6 motherfuckers to say what i say in 5 words.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Isn't it a universal fact that the one talking the most shit usually gets their ass beat?

·
Lurking... &#3232;_&#3232; In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Isn't it a universal fact that the one talking the most shit usually gets their ass beat?
There was even a song about it in the early 90s by Brand Nubian called "Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down"

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
that shit just makes me sick... thats why i dont ever talk when i fight.. u say whatever u want and i make actions speak louder then words

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts

·
Lurking... &#3232;_&#3232; In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That song is amonst my faves, saved on youtube. Tron-Steezy, whatchu know bout the brand nubian?

·
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS
^^
980 Posts
there was a shouting match like that a few houses down from me the other day, it was so funny haha. I wish they would've got in a fight like that though.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Ask for a fight and you shall recieve one!
Man fat chicks always talk shit and get there ass kicked when its go time!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts