Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here the deal I just called skunk 2 to order a camshaft and they said it is discontinued. I know this is only one company but do you think that other companies will stop making their d series proformance parts as well. is this the end of the d-series?

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Skunk 2 maynot sell them anymore but its still out there. Why would you go to them directly anyway, their parts can be had for much cheaper elsewhere.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Skunk 2 maynot sell them anymore but its still out there. Why would you go to them directly anyway, their parts can be had for much cheaper elsewhere.
:werd::werd::werd:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ture I could get them cheaper some where else. so you guys dont think that the other companies are going to start discontinuing their d series parts??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow! thanks great site I have never heard of them are the parts good? do you know anyone that has used them because I think I want to give them a try

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
yes they are VERY good parts. He has a knack for the un-popular engines so he will always have D parts. Hell he built the most powerful D15 evar

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will have to call tommow I have to go to school, but dose he carry vaules? I know that he carries the springs and retainers, buy what about the vaules?, thanks for your help and see you later.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
like ZC 3-4 huh bone ;)

·
Registered
537 Posts
like ZC 3-4 huh bone ;)
Get em while you can. I'm at 5 complete ZC trans in my collection right now. hehe.

D-series parts arent going to run out. As far as I know from 2 manufacturers I deal with, has SO MANY D-series parts, they have enough for the next 15 years. LOL

D16 rods will be around. Pistons still around and custom ones can be made anytime. We're doing sleeving on the D all the time. Even if they become really unpopular, custom sleeves can still be made. Camshafts, we've been grinding our cams for years. If it comes down to doing 1 or 2 per year, it can still be done. The Master's are already there. We're still coming out with our D-series performance header, so we're confident in the D for many years to come.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
do you mean valves? if so, then no. but....

FJT does.

http://d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=80339

also a very very good guy to deal with and reputable parts.

http://d-series.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

^hey instead of asking more questions, search throught this section of the forum. since all the places that post in this section, offer d-series parts.
yes I just can spell. thanks for all the help it dose not look like I have any thing to worry about

1 - 17 of 17 Posts