Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I do believe they are all the same except for one or two...but my brain isnt working right now so i cant come up with them...I know the Y7 has the cat attached to the manifold so that has to be changed...

A quick search will prob get you an answer...

EDIT: Just looked at your profile...if your info is correct and you have a d16y8 it should work fine.

·
Registered
698 Posts

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
All 88-00 manifolds will bolt up to your head, but I wouldn't call them interchangeable. They might require the cat to be relocated. The y7 has an inline cat, as stated before, my manifold differs from one off a z6, etc.

If you have a y8, I think you'll be fine, though.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
yeah if you had a y7 like me you would have also get a cat and relocate it under the car and extend some o2 wires. not too bad. i still gotta hook up my secondary o2, maybe i will do that today when i do my radiator install.

·
I got a promoted! And I'm PINK!!
2,260 Posts
all d-series header flanges are the same **except for the zc block i believe** therefore any header will fit
ZC is off by a little,but will bolt up, wont hurt if you just have a header, but port match wouldent hurt

i belive its only by a couple mm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.