Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: alright got the thing on, so 1 more thing..... rep to anyone that can tell me what brand header I just bought, already put it on pics are several posts down. paid$60 to have them delivered so i'm hoping it was a good deal, what do yas think?

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
are you seroius?!? aw man... i've been wondering this for so long - but now i know.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx a bunch, noob forum may have been more appropriate eh? oh well, install pics up tomorrow!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well shit, the tip hits the bumper, it rattles constantly, and sounds like poo. AWESOME

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
awesome!!!!

no, we will decide THAT for you...haaaa j/k

·
Registered
348 Posts
The B-Pipes from hatch, coupes, and sedans are the same. Mufflers from coupes and sedans are the same, hatchs are different.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok i'll make a quick vid in about an hour, i just hope you can hear the rattle over the muffler.

·
Registered
159 Posts
At the beginning you can hear how loud the rattle is:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1815164413:mad: ohh yeah, put this header on the other night also.

anyone know what brand it is?
I'd move that O2 sensor to the bung that reads all cylinders...Your basing your air/fuel off one cylinder which can lead running lean or running way too rich. As for the rattling exhaust, it happens, mine rattles too. Aftermarket exhausts usually don't fit like OEM causing rattles and such. Looking good though :TU:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i was wondering about the O2 sensor, thx. Screw myspace anyways, where is a decent place i can post a quick 3mb vid?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Looks like an Ebay SS header. I had one just like that. They're a replica of the DC Sports 4-2-1 Header. On the one I had, there was another O2 bung at the end of the header where all the 2 runners became one. If you have that, you could just extend your wires on the O2 and put the sensor there to get a better Air/Fuel reading for the ECU.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts