Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend gave me (for free) his apexi vafc its the version 1 but when i hook it up to turn it on the screen doesnt light up.. he said its been messed up for a while.. does anyone know if theres a diode or something that gets burnt out that i can replace.. i wanna put it on my dd

thanks

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
my friend gave me (for free) his apexi vafc its the version 1 but when i hook it up to turn it on the screen doesnt light up.. he said its been messed up for a while.. does anyone know if theres a diode or something that gets burnt out that i can replace.. i wanna put it on my dd

thanks
:confused: i dont think so..maybe send it to apexi, see what they can do. Or sell it on ebay.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
take it apart. if its anything truly replace-able you can prolly visually see. good luck fixing it though unless its some super simple thing like a resistor or diode. it might be the entire screen and who knows how much that would cost to replace.

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya ima look at it... if the screen is bad then ima throw it away.. its not neccesary that i have a vafc.. i just wanted to give my dd some more power

1 - 4 of 4 Posts