Registered
crx
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
i know a guy who had a hard time finding those.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts

·
Registered
crx
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
stock with HID has worked ok for me, so I hope these work just as good..

my car originaly came with plastic cheapo ebay projectors and it was horrible, I had to toss them out for stockers....

·
Premium Member
90 crx si/96 accord
788 Posts
Post your update for sure!
I have yet to find a set of projectors that look good. Hell...even decent for that matter on a EF/ED

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
I know of a pair like that, bnib

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
i like them :TU:

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
33 Posts
I'll get a pic of them on at night when I can..

My reason for getting them was that I hit a Deere @ 5 am on the way to work and it was cheaper to buy two of these rather than one OEM. This was back in 05 or 06, and I still have them. Even at the time I'd rather have had OEM but honestly they don't bother me and I don't even notice I have them anymore.

·
Registered
crx
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

My reason for getting them was that I hit a Deere @ 5 am on the way to work and it was cheaper to buy two of these rather than one OEM. This was back in 05 or 06, and I still have them. Even at the time I'd rather have had OEM but honestly they don't bother me and I don't even notice I have them anymore.
same here, there just a alternative incase I cant find decent condition stock ones cheap...

·
Premium Member
90 crx si/96 accord
788 Posts
Can u post some more pics of the front end at different angles?....

·
Registered
88 hatch
789 Posts

So is their output just as good or better than stock?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I might have a spare CRX headlight if you need one.... I can look in the next couple days of you want me to.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Ok, I think I am going up to Houston tomorrow, and I will look in the piles of CRX parts. Do you need any hardware with it or just the light itself?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts