Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any actual pics or know a link to the pics of a Koyo Radiator for a D16Z6?

There is a guy wanting to sell me a new one which he never got round installing at a good price(USD 200). Being Koyo, I would expect to see a logo somewhere on the radiator. When I went to see it, there were none and it even came with a 1.1bar rad cap. I was expecting 1.3bar. He himself was skeptical at first but was told by his workshop that it was from the old stock which had no logos than.

Nevertheless, It was still a well built piece and pretty light too. I have no problems purchasing it to use, just not at a Koyo price if it isn't Koyo.

Appreciate any help on this or any confirmation I can get. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
should be the same as a y8...

if it is, the koyo logo is on the front in color and the top has an upraised logo on the left side, like in pic...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cool! That's what I thought. There should be one stamped on the top. Model nos for 92-00 non SI should be R1952.

Able to confirm on the old stock design? When did you get yours? I am really skeptical that the one I saw is a Koyo. The Koyo pictures I see has really nice finishing.

Real nice turbo kit you got there. Really wished my country had laws much more relaxed.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your friend has anymore. lol!

Rep for you for providing the pics so fast man! You got heaps of it though!

·
Registered
EX coupe
758 Posts
ehhh XS power rad for the win 150 bucks for mine same shit....

·
Registered
EX coupe
758 Posts
omg guys......all these """""""Dual core alum rads""""""" are virtually the same copy and knock off design as fluidyne....Do yourselfs a favor and say screw the brand name!! you can still bid on the XS power Ebay rads for even cheaper.....i have one....it works....acutally my car struggles in the morning to heat up....when the temp gauge goes up....and the i stomp on it...it suddenly drops quickly.....still working in great effeicincy.....but will come up to operating temps just fine....and is keeping my car still in the optimum range....shit....half the guys on here run OEM rads and boosting past 10 PSI without a [email protected]!

·
Registered
EX coupe
758 Posts
should be the same as a y8...

if it is, the koyo logo is on the front in color and the top has an upraised logo on the left side, like in pic...
i like your car man clean ass ride....for shezzie....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts