Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just looking at some turbos you don't see alot on here, is any one running
the subaru TD04 IIRC. WRX or the T28 from an R34? i heard the Td04 is a bitch to make an adapter plate for? Was going down the t3 route but these tickled my fancy, any thoughts?

O

·
0 Posts
well it's only having an adapter made.

how mcuh is the deal? I've seen Greddy turbo and mani's going for like $350 on ebay.

O

·
0 Posts
it's a smaller turbo it's about the same size as the greddy turbo fomr the 92-95 kits. the newer greddy turbo kit has a 19g turbo that can do 17psi and 300-320 wheel power.

the sti has a bigger turbo I believe so that may be a better solution. it will support about 14-15 lbs ok but that is getting to the top of it's efficency range. turbo is good to like 250-275 wheel pwoer average.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
how about an R34 roller bearing T28?
Edit; on second thoughts, probably too big for my application (thanks ibby) torn between saab 900 t3 and the scooby wrx td04??? i hate these decisions!

O

·
0 Posts
i'ts say the scooby would be better. if nothing else, it's newer. but the
T3 can later be made into a T3/T4 with a kit off ebay.

O

·
0 Posts
then ge that and stop flip floppin. :p my wife does that and she drives me nutz. she'll spend 4 hours in 1 store, then the enxt weekend take the item back ($20 or less item mind you)for no reason. she just like to knwo she got something t a good deal i guess. she's the worst!!!! but she's got her good points ;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oscarmayer said:
but she's got her good points ;)
i know!! :lol: j/k

anyway, how would the subaru unit compare to a t25 for size?
oh buy the way, i bought the subaru unit, thanks for the kick up the arse oscarmayer!! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts