Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 DX
20 Posts
I haven't tried it but they say this about the megalog viewer HD
load nearly any csv or delimited file formats. If you find a delimited log file it doesn't load just contact us at EFI Analytics, ods are we can have a version that will load it in no time.
It would seem to be a really smart way to tune a chipped ecu car on the cheap yourself. At least worth the $39. Tunnerstudio software is half the reason I'm looking at Speeduino/Megasquirt options in the first place. Are you trying it with the free version?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Spend the $40, it's worth it. You can't do much analysis in the normal Hondata/NepTune/Crome loggers that only allow you to view data in a scope view.

I would love it if NepTune would allow us to export logs directly (.CSV adds extra steps that make it inefficient to do during a session, and channels are limited), and it would be awesome if we could export maps to it too, but I doubt that's going to happen.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an update. I have been using this and it is phenomenal. I've spent a few hours on the phone with Whittlebeast learning how to set it up and use it. He sent me all his settings and formulas that I could send to anyone that's interested. He said that was his payment to share the knowledge.

It's truly amazing what you can learn from the program

1 - 5 of 5 Posts