·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Never tried one like that, looks like it would work good though. I'd try it and see :TU:.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking that. I got one from best buy when i got the radio and it doesnt look anything like it. Will probably give it a shot

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
its a good solution. you still have to take the entire face of the OEM radio off and stuff it in the center area of the dash though. dont forget to tie the light green with red and light green with black wires together so you can keep your domelight working.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will do. i got one coming, should be here friday. if it works good ill do a write up in the Product review

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats what i posted a link to. Im currently working on it right now and so far so good. Everything matches up perfectly

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i got it in and i must say it was a pain in the ass becasue i had a tape player. I just took the tape player out and im gonna figure out something to cover the hole. The kit worked great though. Didnt have to tie any wores together or anything inside the dash

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the keyless entry antenna is built into it and if you take it out of the car you lose it

·
Registered
1988 Civic Hatch
652 Posts
couldnt you just make a new antenna and hook it up to the car harness?

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
the keyless module is built into the radio, great design eh?
makes it easy as fuck to install an aftermarket alarm though. almost every wire you need is in a nice little green harness.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts