Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i just want to say this... could i post this?? i went and saw the movie last night and the movie was scary but most of all i was more confused at the end.

i wont go into details in case i cant post but id like to ask some questions and thoughts and see if anyone else who saw the movie thought the same or could explain why.

well this post could be considered a spoiler so thats why im asking if i can make this thread, what do you guys say?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
just put the movie name and spoiler alert in the title so people know before clucking. then u can post a more logical question.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
movie was great not scary but gave me chills for sure lol. what didn't you get it was pretty self explanatory bro.

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paranormal Activity- Spoiler Alert

okay thanks for the advice,

well anyone else confused about the movie? did u guys like it ? any parts jump out at you? if so what were they

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
movie was great not scary but gave me chills for sure lol. what didn't you get it was pretty self explanatory bro.
lol! well i got most of it, like that the demon was after the girl,but why did the demon kill the guy? was the guy pissing it off and giving it more negative energy? and i felt like there was more to it, like the previous girl that had the same symptoms as his g/f ,why did they show that? and what the demon trying to say in the ouiju board?? those are the parts that got me,well got me confused

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
cant wait to see this one :)

next good one should be "The Fourth Kind" :td:

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
cant wait to see this one :)

next good one should be "The Fourth Kind" :td:
yes sir im waiting on that. only alien movie about abductions that freaked me out back then was fire in the sky. but the fourth kind looks good.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
hmm. i saw it and the quigi board if you look closely was drawing a pentagram and then spelled D I A N E, the name of the girl that it happened to in the 60's. basically the whole story was to be connected to "the exorcist" which was based on a true story and i think that her name might have been Diane as well. all in all it was fucking scary as shit. (blair witch style movies always get me for some reason) and yes the demon was "attracted " to the girl ever since she was 8 because of her energy (watch the entity for a good idea of what that means) it liked what ever she had, not gonna lie either, she was pretty hot, dem boobies were hawt! lol and so whenever the demon saw the bf as a threat because he was trying to pull her away from the demon, hence why the demon broke the picture of the two and had his faced scratched out. its one of those you have to watch 2 or 3 times to catch everything. luckily i went with like 10 ppl and we all saw different things that caught our eyes.

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ohhhh coo, yea we went with 6 ppl and we were all puzzled lol so if the guy left the demon alone (camera setup, powered on the floor,insults,jokes) you think the demon woulda just left them alone? well kinda woulda left the girl alone, and yes her boobies were hawt! ; )

·
Registered
133 Posts
It wasn't horrible, gave me the chills here and there but I think the main reason I don't like it as much is because it got so much hype. Best part IMO was when she was drug from her bed by her leg. Ending ruined it though. And there's an additional 10 minutes of the ending that they cut out. Hopefully it'll be on the dvd.
(loved the huge bewbs!!)

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
(Spoiler Up Ahead!!!!)

I like the part where you start to hear foot step. As they start to get louder and louder. The guy wakes up. As hes about to rush to the door. The demon takes off running and slams the door shut.

Man that part was awesome.

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL!!! the one that got me was when the her side of the sheet lifted and you see her leg being dragged out the bed, then she falls and i guess wakes up when she's like half way down hall way cuz thats when she starts screaming lol, the guy is brave as f*ck, i woulda been like WE ARE MOVING OUTA HERE!!

!!! OHH one question.... why was there a pic of her in the attic??

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
supposedly there is 2 endings from what i just found out.

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the site, its kinda coo to read on with this movie, i personally liked it a lot
and the alt ending of her killing herself i think woulda just caused more confusion

·
Registered
133 Posts
supposedly there is 2 endings from what i just found out.
Yea I said that a few posts up. And I... recieved... ehm... paranormal activity screener yesterday and decided to watch it. Turns out the uncut version has the alternate ending where the cops shoot her. Sooo much better than the theater ending. I actually liked it with that ending.

·
Registered
1993 4 door civic
474 Posts
I didn't like it, there was all this hype behind it so of course I went. But the ending was retarded. I heard that Steven Speldburg(SP) was the one that remade the ending. Heard that on the radio. The craziest part was where they hear HUGE boom and they go down stairs and the light is swinging, that really freaked me out!
But the foot steps looked like ET's lol.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts