Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok plan on going with more of a stock look on my Si. I was wondering if anyone was running the DSM sidemount intercooler on a ef? More or less looking for pics of the IC piping and where the intercooler was placed. Thanks...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I have never seen a side mount in an EF. I was going to go that route but a FMIC is way easier.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
The way I was going to try and do it was on the right side of the car. Well the right side if you are sitting in the car. Run one part of it through the hole by the fender, like the upper tube. After that I really didn't know where to go with it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The way I was going to try and do it was on the right side of the car. Well the right side if you are sitting in the car. Run one part of it through the hole by the fender, like the upper tube. After that I really didn't know where to go with it.
Same exact place I left off at, lol.

I want to keep the stock front bumper the way it is. No mesh on this car. My 90' hatch has mesh over the fmic but doesn't hide it to well.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I am thinking more with just going with the fmic. I don't think the smic will do for as much psi I plan to run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts