Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
open dp sounds tits imo. I'd run it back just a little, it's going to be loud as hell dumping right there.

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
AHHH i know this isnt your DD BUT extend it past the firewall ATLEAST...
edgewater MIGHT get kinda shitty if it isnt i'd check the NHRA rule book and local IHRA as well for clarification....
are you going to re-tune it this spring w/ open downpipe?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
your going to get tired of it very fast if its a daily driver. i had mine like that for 1 night while i was making the rest of my exhaust. ill never have it like that again unless its a race only car.

·
Registered
28 Posts
your going to get tired of it very fast if its a daily driver. i had mine like that for 1 night while i was making the rest of my exhaust. ill never have it like that again unless its a race only car.

i am running it right now and i hate it, at first i liked it and now its just anoying and cops stare at me

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
i love mine lol.. it sounds awesome.. mine is about 3 inches off of mounting up with the cat
Just took it out for a stomp. It's not too bad, the neighbors may tell me otherwise the next time they see me out in the yard though. 8) Rings the ears during boost but just cruising it's ok. That's what I was worried about.
3" open downpipe FTW!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
ill be running open dump, and it will end up about where yours is at................i dont really care how loud it is,,,,,,,i want to break 300whp :TU:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts