Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else using the v-hack? I know there are better options, there is always better options so I dont need to hear what I know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you mean goes to shit, so your saying you cant run bigger injectors with the vhack

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This a typical internet site, some people are humble and some are wanna-be tuners. If your not going to give me advise on a problem or explain a better method than you can go drive off a cliff all I care. Dont post if your an asshole.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
This a typical internet site, some people are humble and some are wanna-be tuners. If your not going to give me advise on a problem or explain a better method than you can go drive off a cliff all I care. Dont post if your an asshole.

I answered ur question dickhead, hacks are junk and a whole lotta people will agree with me on that. Get a chipped ecu and start searching instead of making pointless threads!!!

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
dude ive posted a few times talkin about a chipped ecu
you said somewhere else you have a gsx.. you dont tune a honda like yo tune a dsm plain and simple
there are cheaper and BETTER options, dont get pissy with us for trying to help you not blow your motor up in 6 months

if you dont like the site log the fuck out and go to h-t for help

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wasnt talking to you but your sure feel safe behind that computer. SOCH wrath wtf.. you have a B16 on as your image. So much for your pride..... poser

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jimmy you seem to be mature.. Im sorry if I said something wrong but we help not put down here right

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and if we were rich than we all would have stand alone system. everything is a stepping stone. Maybe I want to try the vhac cuz I got it for free. It wont hurt to try.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

From what I have seen you need to "v-hack" your fingers off because you obviously suck at the internet. You post a couple threads in the same forum about the same / similar things or post about things that can be found with a little research. Do some work cocksucker and stop expecting shit to be fed to you.

Your friendly neighborhood wannabe tuNaRZ in training
Mindless

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I wasnt talking to you but your sure feel safe behind that computer. SOCH wrath wtf.. you have a B16 on as your image. So much for your pride..... poser
For ur info its a B18 dumbass, I had a D-series and have been on this site longer then you. Im not gonna go back and forth with this kiddy shit with you, I answered your question so if you dont like then way I answered then screw off and join a different site...

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
You kitty fucker, hey fuck your mom
OH SNAP!

Chill out dude, recent studies indicate that being butthurt is bad for your health.

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
I wasnt talking to you but your sure feel safe behind that computer.
is this directed at me? if so, stfu. pulling the e thug card on someone when you get pissed because you dont get told what you want is lame
i dont get on the internet to be a tough guy, im on THIS site to help people, make friends, etc... ive met at least 10 guys/girls on this site and ive helped more people than ive "flamed"

it always seems someone wants to say "you sure feel safe behind you computer" wtf you saying stupid ass shit too, so is your comment directed at yourself too? if not.. it should be

fyi, anything id "say" on here id say to you in person ive got nothing to hide or run from

jimmy you seem to be mature.. Im sorry if I said something wrong but we help not put down here right
this IS what this site is about, but when we answer you numerous times and you dont like it.. then keep making threads that are basically asking the same thing we get a little bit fed up with you not listening

for the last time, a CHIPPED ECU is the best, correct, whatever term you want to tune a honda HANDS DOWN
take our advice, ditch your hack tuning setup

what you need is a ecu that an be chipped.. dont know your setup so cant really tell you exactly which one but well say p28 for now
get yourself a chip burner, chip kit, a wideband and learn how to tune yourself
its an invaluable knowledge to have and then you can answer questions like why doesnt my car run with its vafc hack lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.